This course provides an introduction to training nurses and careers. We classify their objectives in:
1. General objectives:
• Prepare nurses and caregivers of professional care.
• Learn the main concepts of narrative medicine and parental pedagogy.
• Acquire or develop skills as nursing assistants.
• Provide a certificate of recognition of their skills.
2. Specific objectives:
• To acquire or develop skills as careers of professional care.
• To motivate their own development
• Be aware of the consequences of his work and personal attitude
This module is divided into three chapters:
- The first chapter: where it is developed,
• Specific skills for nursing, narrative medical liaison
• Scales and methods of evaluation versus dependence on disability
• Applicability of the ICF for nursing practice
- Chapter two: where it is developed,
• Parental pedagogy and narrative medicine
• Communication skills
• Ways to feel and experience the illness of the differences
• The impulse of the ICF and limiting disease
- Chapter three: where it is developed,
• Design of a course of nursing, the first-person narrative: illustrate with examples.
• Guidelines on the vocation of the infirmary, definitions and clinical terminology.
• Factors to take into account: presence and empathy.
• Principles of nursing and informal caregivers.
This training module is aimed at:
• Nurses working with chronic patients
• Caregivers working at home
• Teachers and students in the area of medical health
• Teachers and students in the social area of VET
• Regional health services
In each chapter there is a theoretical part, individual activities, and a questionnaire to help the students to check if they have acquired the contents of the module.